Flange - Orifice Flanges (Slip-On Orifice Flange, Weld Neck Orifice Flange) / Orifis Flanşlar / فتحة الشفاه
Fast delivery guaranteed for every size and class Orifice Flanges
Orifice Flanges In Carbon, Alloy and Stainless
300 LB through 2500 LB
Raised Face or Ring Joint
Orifice Flange Unions are designed and manufactured to AGA, ASME, and ISA recommendations. We offer the following types:
- Slip on threaded ring joint corner tap weld neck orifice flanges.
- Raised Face weld neck orifice flanges.
- Raised Face slip-on orifice flange manufacturers.
- Ring-Type joint weld neck orifice flanges.
- Corner tap orifice flanges
Materials used to produce Orifice flanges:
- Cast iron
- Stainless Steel
- Carbon Steel
- Copper etc.
- Come with either raised faces or ring type joint (RTJ) facings.
- Available with raised face or RTJ face
- Used for flow/rate metering of piping systems
- Steel Tubes can supply the plate, pressure connection holes, and jack screws with the orifice flange unit
- The orifice flanges have modifications of radial tapped holes in the flange ring for meter connections. Need A Reliable Fitting?
- There are the orifice plate carriers in these flanges for the reason of fitting meter connections.
- The additional bolts available serve as a jack to allow the separation of the two flanges to change the orifice plate or for other relevant services like inspection.
Uses of orifice flanges:
- Orifice flange is used to flow/rate metering of piping systems.
- They are used for all intensive purposes, similar to weld neck and slip-on flanges with extra machining.
Manufacturer | Exporter | Suppliers | Stockist
Welding neck and slip-on Orifice Flanges in class 300 only are conform to ANSI B16.36. Other types and pressure classes are available and sizes larger than 24" will conform to MSS SP-44 . Unions are furnished with gaskets, carbon steel jack screws, pipes plug for the tapped openings. and bolting per ANSI b16.5.
Tolerances amd ratings follow ANSI B16.5 except for the following:
Tolerance for the tap--hole-to-face dimensions
± 0.02" for flanges < 4" nominal size
± 0.03" for flanges 4" nominal size
Tolerance for welding neck flange bores
± 0.5% of nominal size
300# Slip_On Orifice Flange
300# Weld Neck Orifice Flange
600# Weld Neck Orifice (raised face and RTJ ring type joint) Flange
900# Weld Neck Orifice (raised face and RTJ ring type joint) Flange
1500# Weld Neck Orifice (raised face and RTJ ring type joint) Flange
2500# Weld Neck Orifice (raised face and RTJ ring type joint) Flange
Orifice Flange - SLIP - ON (OS)
Where Steel Tubes India export?
Iran, Iraq, Italy, UAE, Bahrain, Indonesia, Australia, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Germany, UK, Denmark, Canada, USA, Peru, Brazil, Nizeria, Mexico, Venezuela (Latin America), South America
ASME / ANSI B16.5 / ASME B16.47 Flange
Steel Metal Materials
ISO 9001:2008 Certified
Do you know?
Winner of All India Award for Export, this is the 5th consecutive year that Steel Tubes has been receiving this award